2011年4月29日星期五

0429 - William & Kate



Congratulation William & Kate
like a fairy-tale world
prince and princess
blessing they can happiness and happy always :D


l'm back to blogging again
I didn't update for almost 2 week already
" EVERYBODY "
miss me or not ?
i know don't hv anybody miss me right?
pleases ~ don't say like this to hurt me
thank you all so much
lol  hahaha


Yesterday i enjoyed bedtime vey much
but suddenly MR.CLOUD called me
ring ring ring
i woke up already
and then answer the phone
i look like very blur to said : i am sleeping now =="
after then MR.CLOUD given me time to sleep back
but i can't sleep back already
that's annoying !
my panda eyes very very serious jor
haizzzz


I very very miss my ns friends so much
  Bibuuz, Carmen, Abbie, Jia Yee, Qylaine, Hui Theng, Shien Yiee and so on
don't know which year which month and which day we can gathering together
miss my dorm P8 so much
and my dorm bed
haha
although i don't like sleep my place at night
but have a bit feeling at there
how are u my bed?
have any people bully you?
u must tell me at the first time if got people bully you
i know i sot already
i also don't know why i can't control myself


Ever since started my college life
i feeling very tough 
the exam is coming soon
very fast
this few days i try to understand about the business things
although i don't have many interesting in business
but i will try to learn more
because i chosen this subject already 
must do well and try to understand it
wish i can pass in my examination
because this just semester 1 only
but the course have semester 1 until semester 7
Alamak !!
don't know which day i can finish it
i'm not a greedy girl
i just want pass only
no need get a good results
><







没有评论: