2011年5月9日星期一

0508 - Mother's day



Actually, this post should be done by yesterday
but due to i very indolent to update
so update blog on this time


Yesterday my brother brought me and my mother went to the gardens mall
for celebrated mother's day
wow
i really went there first time only
i know i look like " seperti rusa masuk kampung "
hahaha
( cant imagine i remember it )
the gardens mall so big and modern actually
inside also got jusco and carrefour market
very convenient for us
my brother brought us went to taiwan restaurant for dinner
that restaurant called " Feng Lye "
Wah...really many many people at there
maybe was mother's day cause by a long queze
finally turned us already
but we waited about half-hour
lol

but the food is really not bad
the set dinner very bigger
easily make u satisfy
^^
 

finished dinner
we went to jusco market walk walk
and bought
some daily stuff

that's all




Just a simple celebration with my mother 
hope she like it









没有评论: