2011年6月19日星期日

0619 - What a day ?




Hey...peeps
long time didn't update my blog
because some of the problems led to can't sign in my blogger
when i sign in my blogger that said my google e-mail and password is not match
What The XXXX
but this problem has been sloved
"luckily"



And another problem is very busy on this month
because exam is really coming soon
24th of JUNE & 1st of JULY
haizzz
everytime still at home study, study and study
but everyday I only facebook, facebook and facebook
lol
I admit I'm not a hardworking people
but when you see I hardworking means I become other people already
I will more hardworking than other people
^^


What a day? father's day?
What is father's day?

have a long time no celebrate father's day
today also same like usually
alone at home
mother with my relatives went to 1 day trip
brother also went out with his friends for celebrate his 27 years old birthday
lol
why my brother so old already and still have not a girl friend
I need a "da sou" sayang me and can buy many things for me

hahaha
if have this "da sou" I fat da lo
@@
but I only can tell own

don't dreaming
please wake up
after wake up go to eat
after eat go to study
after study go to sleep
lol



That is my life
Is a bored and stuffy life
I want my life become colourful











没有评论: