2011年10月20日星期四

1020 - After 9 days



I have many things want to tell you

But I think is too late


Because we can't be back our love

Before break up

You said " I Love You " this 3 words when saying goodbye with me

But I too naughty

I usually will answered you " Thank you "

Then your face will become = =

hehe

Actually I missing this 3 words and you

Would you tell me this 3 words to me on the next time?

IT IS TOO LATE





Maybe you don't love me already
Maybe you forget me already
Maybe you have your other half

BUT

I just wanna say I so sorry to you because I have to hurt you
I still missing you because I haven't forget you
I still love you because I still believe you are my long term relationship


DO YOU KNOW

 I STILL VERY LOVE YOU ?











I promise you I will be strong
You also promise me you will do your best


Take Care

Prawn Head









I'll try my best to forget our love
I hope we still can be a friend

^^














没有评论: