2011年7月2日星期六

0702 - Oh ~ Yeah ~~~



I am very excited and relieved
because finished my examination already
can relax now and don't have any stress for the exam
hahaha
it is a good news for me
but looking back
semester 2 is coming soon
start on 13th july
semester 2 sure more hard and more stress than semester 1
  I afraid the lecturer very
fierce
and I afraid can't understand the meaning
  I don't want retake !!!
because I don't have save any money for retake exam
  although my mother encourage me save the money first

later fail exam also have money to retake it
lol

I really will fail it next time ?
don't know this course will until which day
can I countinue study until the last semester ?
my answer is  50 50 %
sigh !! don't think too much about my lessons
keep it up
blessing me can pass all subjects that I chosen
that's all
^^









没有评论: